Monday, June 15, 2009

The Memory of Old

Another visitor. Stay a while...

Well, here's a new and not very exciting personal blog about all things retro, nostalgic, as well as new and stuff overall interesting to me. So this place will be mostly here to help out with my rotten memory and share some views and ideas about things that, perhaps, aren't discussed all too often.

I'll also try to make some video reviews about things I'd like to point out the most (there will be a video review posted on a corresponding YouTube channel some time soon). Although, I'm not a native English speaker so I might sound a bit crappy. Try not to flame me for it too much now. I might even post some stuff in other languages if the topic is mostly concentrated on stuff most people of the world wouldn't understand at first but I'll probably translate all that in English anyway.

All in all, this blog won't be updated all that frequently I guess. But still, it's a nice way to write down some ideas and memories and cool news and finds somewhere from time to time.

Now, I'm pretty much interested in all kinds of things so don't get fooled with the name of this "project", it won't be just about oldschool gaming and such. I'm interested in talking about all kinds of things. Music, movies, games, different forms of art, cultural and mass behavioral differences between, say, the 80's and now, all kinds of nifty, boring details about people that worked on old games and movies, comparison of all kinds of trends etc.

So.. Stay a while. Staaaay foreveeer!

No comments:

Post a Comment